Kent is an Indian company which specializes in selling healthcare products that feature unique technologies. The Company has won the Golden Peacock Eco Innovation Award for its contribution in developing innovative water purifying technology and preventing environment degradation in 2007. Its technology is validated by professional bodies like UNESCO, NSF, WQA, TUV and ISO.
- Modern, Space-Saving Counter Top Design
It features a sleek and modern design which can be placed on a counter. It is also compact and portable.
- Revolutionary Ozone Disinfectant Technology
Kent Ozone utilizes an innovative disinfection technology that effectively kills bacteria, viruses, fungus and other harmful bacteria from the surface of vegetables, fruits and meat.
- Removes Pesticides and Insecticides
Additionally the ozone disinfection technology produces highly reactive Ozone gas that successfully oxidizes traces of pesticides, insecticides and other harmful farm chemicals in order to make the food fit for human consumption.
- Deodorizes Seafood and Meat
It also cleans out antibiotics and hormones that invariably end up in meat, poultry and seafood.
- Keep Food Fresh For Longer
It deodorizes food for longer duration and higher shelf life.
- No Consumables Required
It produces Ozone using Oxygen present in the atmosphere. Hence, it does not require any service or replacement of parts.
- Other Uses
The Kent Ozone can also be used for bathing and cleaning feet. Ozonized water is healthy and good for bathing as it enhances the quality of water by removing bacteria and other harmful germs. The feet are also protected when washed with ozonized water as it controls and prevents athlete’s foot and ringworm of nails.
- Kent Ozone Vegetable Purifier is CE Certified
- Brand: Kent
- Model: Ozone
- Model No.: 11031
- Product Type: Vegetable Purifier
- Installation: Wall mount
- Input Voltage: 230V AC 50/60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption: 13 Watts
- Timer Options: 15 minutes/ 30 minutes
- Ozone Output: 200 mg per hour
- Noise: less than 45db
- Output Air Pressure: up to 150g per sqcm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Size: 20 x 11.5 x 28 cm
- Net Weight: 1.65 kg
- KENT Vegetable Purifier
- Instruction Handbook
- One Set of Screws
- Silicon Rubber Tube
- Bubble Stone
- Locating Sticker